Client Services Supervisor
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Identify and action on sales opportunity for new business opportunity by responding to enquiries from both new and existing clients;
- Provide consultative service in regard to banking products and services which is considered as a good solution to suite the clients’ needs;
- Review documents submitted by Client Service Officer both on paper work and/or in system to make sure it is correct, valid and followed to the set standards policies, processes and procedures;
- Take action to follow up in case provided documents/information are not complete and/or relevant;
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship with peers, internal stakeholders, and existing customers in order to achieve the targets.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance and Marketing field;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in financial industry;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Good command of English;
- Computer literacy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org