Get the Wing Bank App!
Corporate Client Services Supervisor
Phnom Penh Posted 2 months ago
Corporate Client Services Supervisor, this is existing role within the bank, and it plays an important role serving itself as the middle office in between customers and bank’s various departments in order to facilitate the daily banking transactions. the objective is to increase the retention rate which will lead to higher transaction volume and transaction fees as one of the key sources of income of the department.
- Lead team to make the deal closed and monitor to ensure the end-to-end onboarding flows
- Supporting Corporate Business team for specific projects such as: SME Business; Payroll Business, Enterprise business: admin and on-going partner support; Local FI Business: admin support; IMT Business: agent registration, payment, NBC report, support influencer/dispute coordinator and admin support; Admin Support, Coordinative report, and document for corporate businesses
- Lead and Maintain high retention rate of customers - customer relationship
- Strong communication or coordination with all various stakeholders: technology, marketing, operation, legal, Risk compliance, and project team etc. to drive and improvement product, and bring good experience, satisfaction of usage to merchants and customers
- Reporting daily, weekly, and monthly performance and achievement to line manager on time as management needs
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, sales & marketing, management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service management/support areas
- Good communication, both in writing and speaking in English and Khmer, and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Proficient in the standard MS Office products (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace, dynamic work environment.
- Aptitude to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, staying on target with deadlines and attention to detail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com