Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 weeks ago
- 100% is to focus on threats/vulnerabilities monitoring and security control within IT infrastructure and development to mitigate security risk to an acceptable level.
- Collect up-to-date and accurate data from the intelligence feeds, intelligence trust source, etc. and analyze for business impact.
- Analyze the collected data and understand the technical aspect of security.
- Identify business risks and refine the information into intelligence that is disseminated to higher level business executives.
- Identify, monitor assess, and defend against various attacks performed by both internal and external threat actors.
- Stay ahead of adversary by understanding latest attack TTPs.
- Extract threat intelligence that includes contextual information, IoCs, TTPs, consequences, and actionable intelligence about evolving threats.
- Graduated bachelor’s degree of Information Technology, preferably in the field of Computer Science.
- Completed or certified any security course like CYSA+, CSA, CND, CEH, and other security related course is advantaged.
- Additional knowledge/experience of cyber threat intelligence frameworks like STIX/TAXII, MITRE ATT&CK is preferable.
- Experiences implementing and maintaining the cyber security controls, incident response.
- Experiences implementation of security tools.
- Basic understanding of threats and attack vectors and their mitigation.
- Solid understanding and experience working with and analyzing malware.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com