Transfer Money from Oversea to Cambodia for Free with MoneyGram App
Promo Period: Nov 14, 2023 to Dec 31, 2023November 15, 2023
If you’re seeking a reliable, convenient, and cost-effective method to remit money to Cambodia, we have just the
solution for you. For a limited time only, when you send money to Cambodia with MoneyGram, you can enjoy a free transfer
fee for your first transaction. That’s right, you can send money to Cambodia without paying any fees. Plus, your
recipient can receive the money instantly in their Wing Bank account.
This offer is valid from now until December 31, 2023.
Don’t miss this chance to save money and make your loved ones happy. Transfer money to Cambodia with MoneyGram app
- Speed: Your money will reach your recipient in minutes, not days.
- Security: Your money is protected by advanced encryption and fraud prevention systems.
- Convenience: Your recipient can access their money anytime, anywhere, with their Wing Bank account or at any
Wing Bank agent.
- Affordability: You can save money on fees and exchange rates with MoneyGram and Wing Bank.
How to transfer money:
- Download and register for the MoneyGram app.
- Select “Send Money” and choose Cambodia as the recipient country.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send.
- Pay with your debit card.
- Choose the receiver method “Mobile Wallet”; then select “Next”
- Enter the receiver’s Wing Bank account number.
- Click “Next” to verify the information.
- You will receive the reference number and the transfer fund will be debited to the receiver’s Wing Bank account
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid for transfers from any country to Cambodia using MoneyGram and Wing Bank from September 15,
2023 to December 31, 2023.
- The free transfer fee applies only to the first transaction per sender during the offer period
- The sender must select payment method “Debit Card” to be eligible for the promotion and receiving method to Wing
Bank account only
- MoneyGram and Wing Bank reserve the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without prior notice.
- The receiver must have a Full-KYC Wing Bank Account
- All Wing Bank terms and conditions apply.
1. Which debit cards can I use with the MoneyGram® Money Transfers app?
MoneyGram supports the use of both Visa and MasterCard.
2. How long does it typically take for the transfer to reach a Wing
Transfers usually reach Wing Accounts within just a few minutes, although some factors
may cause slight delays.
3. Will the promotion be applied for the receive method “Cash pickup”No. This promotion only applies for receive method “Mobile Wallet” to
Wing Bank account.
4. How much money can be received in Cambodia per transaction and per day?
Receivers in Cambodia can receive money to their Wing Bank account up
to USD 2,500 per transaction and USD 10,000 per
5. What if my recipient doesn’t have a Wing Bank account?Your recipient needs to open a Wing Bank account first.
6. How my receiver in Cambodia can get the money?It’s simple! The receiver in Cambodia is not required to do anything.
The transfer fund will be debited to their Wing
Bank account directly.
7. Will the receiver be charged when receiving money?There won’t be an additional fee charge for Wing Bank account receivers
8. What are the fees charged for my second transfer?The transfer fee will be managed by MoneyGram. You can visit the
MoneyGram website for more info.