At Wing Bank, we understand the importance of trust and security in business deals. That's why we offer an escrow service that acts as a mediator between you and your buyer or seller, ensuring that your benefits are always protected. With our reliable and expert team overseeing the transaction, you can enjoy a trouble-free experience when you buy or sell property or assets.
So how can we help you?
Our team will work closely with you to facilitate transactions securely and efficiently. We'll securely hold the payment schedule until the complete sale or purchase while preventing any confusion or misunderstanding.
With our team by your side, you can be assured that your transactions will be successful and convenient for both you and your buyer or seller.
Types of Escrows in Trust Sectors:
- Commercial trust: created for the purpose of seeking profits for the benefits of the trustor or the person acknowledged by the trustor.
- Public trust: created for the benefit of Cambodian people in general.
- Social trust: created when a trustor donates his/her property to the trustee for social benefits such as cultures, education, humanity, religion or science.
- Individual trust: created by the trustor for the purposes of transferring assets or funds to trustee to manage and safeguard for the trustor’s own benefits or the benefits of the person determined by trustor.
- Financial trust: grants or sub-loans provided by development partners for the purpose of developing banking and micro-financial sector in Cambodia.
- Protection of the parties' interests while ensuring compliance with certain contractual obligations.
- Timely delivery of funds to designated parties.
- Peace of mind for both parties.
For further inquiries, please visit the nearest Wing Bank branches.