Visa – Coursera Promotion
Promo Period: Promotion Ended!September 1, 2022
Simply pay using your Wing Virtual Visa card on the landing page to avail the benefit.
Merchant Terms and Conditions:
- Visa Cardholders receive 10% off an annual subscription to Coursera for Teams.
- The offer is valid for purchases made till December 31, 2022
- Offer is available on the first contract term purchase. Subsequent renewals or purchases of additional licenses will be subject to then-current list prices.
- Offer pricing will apply for both annual and quarterly instalment payment options.
- The recipient may cancel their renewal online through their Coursera for Teams account.
- The offer is valid for new customers only.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Subscription is subject to the terms and conditions of the Coursera Organizations Agreement.
Visa Terms and Conditions:
- The offer details shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm the availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Wing Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Wing Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges, and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint, or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the Wing Visa cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Wing Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Wing Visa Cardholder shall not make any claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses, or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.