Embark on a hassle-free journey of transferring funds from Thailand to Wing in Cambodia with Easy2Sent. The secure and efficient service is designed to simplify your overseas transactions, ensuring a smooth and reliable experience. Say goodbye to complicated processes and hello to convenience – choose Easy2Sent for your cross-border money transfers, with the added flexibility of receiving money directly into your account or through convenient cash pick-ups at Wing locations nationwide.
Low transfer fees
offer fee charges starting at 99THB and competitive exchange rates with no hidden fee
One wallet for all transactions
various ways of sending money from Thailand to Wing in Cambodia
Send money with a few simple steps and receive money instantly
with no fear of losing money
How to Transfer Money with easy2send
- Registration: Begin by registering your transfer information.
- Verification:2C2P will process your account verification.
- Top-Up: Top up your easyWallet balance.
- Transfer:Once your easy2send registration is approved, you will receive an easyWallet card, allowing you to top up or transfer money through various online and offline channels.
Follow the steps below to send money:
- Visit the easyWallet page.
- For your initial transfer, create an easyWallet web account:
- Enter the phone number used for easy2send registration.
- Receive an OTP via SMS and enter it for verification.
- Create a password for your account.
- Log in anytime with your phone number and password to transfer money online.
- You can also add new recipients beyond those listed during your easy2send registration.
- Scan the QR code from easyWallet card from mobile banking application
- Bring your easyWallet card to any of our partner service points (refer to the list on your easyWallet card).
- At the service point, staff will assist you with your money transfer, and please note that fees may apply.
Transfer amount and fee charge
Transfer Amount (THB)
Fee Charge (THB)
The maximum amount for cash Pickup is USD 1,000 (Approximately 35,000 Thai baht) per transaction and USD 3,000 (Approximately 100,000 Thai baht) per day.
The maximum transfer amount to the Wing Bank account is USD 2,500 (Approximately 80,000 Thai baht) per transaction and USD 5,000 (Approximately 170,000 Thai baht) per day.
1. What is easy2send?easy2send is a money transfer service offered through easyWallet by 2C2P, a leading payments provider in Asia. 2C2P’s digital payment platform adheres to the highest international security standards, including advanced levels of data encryption technology, to ensure the safe and secure transmission of sensitive information.
2. What does Wing Bank offer in collaboration with 2C2P?Through our partnership with 2C2P, we offer a remittance service allowing customers to send money from Thailand via easyWallet and receive funds in Cambodia through Wing. This service is fast, convenient, and secure.
3. How long does it take to receive money in Cambodia?It is a real-time service; recipients can receive money in their Wing Bank account instantly or pick up funds at any nearby Wing location after senders complete their transaction.
4. What are the fees for transfers?The transfer fee starts at 99 baht per transaction.
5. Is there any deduction from the receiver's side?No, there is no deduction on the receiver's side. The beneficiary receives the full amount the sender has transferred.
6. How can I check the currency exchange rates?You can check the daily exchange rates on the 2C2P Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/easy2sendby2c2p, on the website https://easy2send.2c2p.com/FxCalculator, or by calling the hotline at +66 2 116 7000.
7. How can I register for an easyWallet account?You can register for an easyWallet account online or visit the 2C2P counter with your Passport/ID and work permit (for Non-Thai Nationals).
8. How long will the registration take?The registration process will be completed on the same day and you can get easyWallet card on spot.
9. How can I send to different recipients after card is created?One card can only be used for one recipient. You can create more cards for different recipients for free at the 2C2P office or from easyWallet digital web portal https://easy2send.2c2p.com/easyWallet/Account/LogIn.
10. Where can I top up my easyWallet?To top up your easyWallet balance for transfers, you can use any of the following channels from below link: https://www.2c2p.com/123/th/fee.html
11. What are the corporate banks that I can top up easyWallet from?Kasikorn Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Bangkok Bank, KrungThai Bank, Krungsri Bank, Government Saving Bank.
12. Where can I contact if I don’t receive the funds?To contact the Wing Bank team, please call us at 023 999 989 or chat with us on the Wing Bank app, Wing Bank Facebook Messenger, or message us at 078 999 489 on WhatsApp. To contact easy2send by 2C2P team, please call +66 2 116 7000.