If you're looking for a debit card that offers quick access to your funds in your deposit account and hassle-free payments, look no further than Wing Bank Debit Card.
With Wing Bank Debit Card, can be used at ATMs both domestically and internationally, allowing you to withdraw cash and make purchases via POS/online and debit directly from your bank account. Also go shop, travel, dine and enjoy your lifestyle conveniently without having to carry cash or checks. Additionally, we offer the flexibility to manage your card's withdrawal limit and change link account for easier control over your finances.
Online shopping is made secure and effortless with our international debit cards by 3D-Secure verification. Visa/Mastercard has developed a program that helps confirm your identity when you make an online purchase. This service helps make shopping online on popular website like Taobao, eBay, PayPal, and AliExpress, more secure by protecting against unauthorized use of your card. This helps your issuer know you're really you, and it better protects you from fraud.
At Wing Bank, we have tailored our services to meet your every need. Choose Wing Bank debit card for a banking experience that combines accessibility, security, and convenience.
Classic Cards / Standard Card
Wing Mastercard Numberless Platinum
Wing Mastercard Numberless PlatinumREAD MORE
Wing Virtual Card
Wing Mastercard Numberless World
Wing Mastercard Numberless WorldREAD MORE
Use your Wing Debit Card to perform the following transactions
Do Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions by inserting or swipe your card
Do contactless payments by tapping your card
Withdraw cash from any ATM in the Cambodia and abroad
Pay for online purchases by keying in your card number and one-time password (OTP), if applicable
Principle cardholder aged from 18 years
Minimum 18 years old
Cambodian or Foreigner
Cambodian or Foreigner
Foreigner: Passport (Attached with Valid Visa entry with 6 months)
How To apply
Visit your nearest Wing Bank branches or contact us via our hotlines: +855 23 999 989 for more information.For our branch address please click here.
1. How can I get a debit card?To get a debit card, simply open a Saving/Current account with Wing Bank. You may choose the following:
- • Savings Account
- • Current account
2. How do I reset my PIN?You can re-set your PIN via Wing Bank App or visit nearest branches.
3. I lost my card. What do I do?If your card is lost or missing, you can immediately: block your Debit Card through Wing Bank App, call to call center via 023 999 989 or 012 999 489 or visit any nearest branches to block your card.
4. Where can I find my card credential display?You can find your card credential display on Wing Bank app.
5. Can I use my Visa debit card when I'm abroad?Yes, you can use your Wing Bank Visa debit card when you are abroad. Visa cards are accepted in over 40 million establishments worldwide. Look for the logo to see if your card is accepted at a particular establishment.
6. What transactions can I do with my debit or prepaid card?Use your Wing Visa Numberless Debit Card or Wing Visa Personalizes Debit Card to perform the following transactions:
- • Withdraw cash from any ATM in the Cambodia and abroad;
- • Do Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions by inserting or swipe your card or;
- • Do contactless payments by tapping your card;
- • Pay for online purchases by keying in your card number and one-time password (OTP), if applicable;
7. What is Wing Bank Visa Debit Card?Wing Bank Visa Debit Card is the international card which allows customer to transact retail purchase, online purchase, and cash withdrawal worldwide with Visa acceptance and get the source of fund from your saving/current account. Wing Visa Debit cards can also be used to withdrawal cash, fund Transfer, balance inquiry, mini statement and PIN change nationwide at any CSS member’s ATMs. Wherever CSS logo is available either merchant or ATM, your Wing Visa Debit is accessible. There are three types of Wing Visa Debit Cards:
- Virtual Visa Debit card (create on Wing Bank app instantly)
- Physical numberless visa debit classic (no card credential display on card)
- Personalized visa debit card (have card credential display on card).
8. How do I know if my card and the POS terminal are contactless-enabled?The contactless symbol means that your card and the POS terminal have the capability to make contactless transactions.
9. What if the POS terminal is not yet contactless-enabled or the merchant does not accept tap transactions using the POS terminal?You can still use your contactless card for normal card-based transactions by dipping or inserting the card on the POS terminal.
10. Do I need to activate the contactless functionality of the card?No, the contactless functionality is turned on once the contactless card version is activated.
11. Is my PIN or signature required?By design, you are not required to sign or enter your card’s PIN for contactless transactions. However, some acquirer merchants require customers to enter their PIN.
12. Will I be charged for making a contactless payment?No, there is no extra charge for contactless transactions.