Hanpass, a major foreign transfer provider, and Wing Bank have collaborated to provide a one-click money transfer service from Korea to Cambodia. Hanpass offers affordable costs, competitive exchange rates, and quick delivery timeframes for sending money to your families and friends in Cambodia. Hanpass is your suitable transfer solution. Try Hanpass today!
- Cheaper transaction fees: Compared to commercial banks reduce fees by up to 90%
- Global partnership: Reliable global financial network affiliation
- 24/7 Remittance: Provide the fastest and the easiest service with a simplified complicated remittance process
How to Transfer
- Download Hanpass mobile app and register an account online or go to Hanpass branches
- Follow the instruction for sending money
- Pay the transfer fee
- Confirm the transfer
How to Receive money
Conditions and Limitation
- Cash pick up: up to USD 1,000 per transaction and USD 2,500 per day
- Account to Account: USD 2,500 per transaction and USD 10,000 per day
1. What is Hanpass?
Hanpass is a mobile remittance service that allows you to transfer money to more than 200 countries around the world.
2. How to use Hanpass services?
You can download the “Hanpass” application from the Google Play Store or IOS App Store.
3. What are the required documents for signing up Hanpass app?
Sender in South Korea must have:
- Alien Registration Card or Passport or South Korean National ID
- South Korea Bank account
4. How much is the fee charged per transaction of sending money to Wing Cambodia?
Starting at 5,000 KRW
5. How long does a transfer take to be completed?
- Bank Transfer: Immediate or within 3 hours after approval
- Cash Pickup: About 10 minutes after approval
* These are estimated time, but it may be delayed or changed without notice depending on local circumstances.
6. What is the maximum transfer limit?
Up to USD 5,000 per transaction / up to USD 50,000 per year
7. What types of transfer methods do you provide to receive money?
Money can be received in two ways: Cash Pickup / Bank Transfer.
8. What are the required information to receive money at the receive country?
- Bank Transfer: None
- Cash Pickup: the cash pickup 8 digit code and mobile phone
9. Can the beneficiary receive both currency USD & KHR from the sender?
10. Can the sender request cancellation and refund?
Cancel and Refunding is not applicable.
11. What is the contact point in case I got any issues?
Customer can either contact Wing Bank or Hanpass at
- For the beneficiary side: please feel free to contact our customer service support at 023 999 989 or 012 999 489
- For the sender side: please direct to Hanpass in South Korea. https://www.hanpass.com/en/