Wing Bank and SmartSwift—a new transfer service in Thailand, have teamed up to make sending money from Thailand to Cambodia as easy as pie. With this Smatrswift transfer service, you can send money to your loved ones in Cambodia quickly and easily, and they'll get the money in their account in just a few minutes, or they can pick up cash at any nearby Wing location. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for SmartSwift today and send money to your loved ones in Cambodia worry-free!
- Instant transfers: Your money will be credited to your recipient's Wing account instantly.
- Low fees: SmartSwift charges low fees for transfers, so you can save money.
- Convenient: You can transfer money from anywhere in Thailand, using your smartphone or computer.
How to transfer money
- Go to the SmartSwift website or app
- Enter your recipient's Wing account number
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer
- Pay the transfer fee
- Confirm the transfer
How to Receive money
Conditions and Limitation
- The maximum amount for cash pick-up is USD 1,000 per transaction and USD 3,000 per day.
- The maximum transfer amount from account to account is USD 2,500 per transaction and USD 10,000 per day.
- The transfer fee is THB 99 for the transaction amount THB 3,000 up.
- Senders can enjoy 1st-time transfers via SmartSwift for free with any transaction amount. This promotion is valid from today until the end of 2023.
1. What is SmartSwift?SmartSwift is a financial solutions provider offering money transfers and foreign currency exchange services based in Thailand, licensed by the Bank of Thailand, and operating since 2021.
2. What does Wing Bank offer the corporation with SmartSwift?
With our partnership with SmartSwift, we offer a remittance service for customers to send money from Thailand via SmartSwift and receive money in Cambodia via Wing, which is fast, convenient, and secure.
3. How long does it take to receive money in Cambodia?It is a real-time service; the receiver can receive money in their Wing Bank account instantly or pick up money at any Wing nearby after senders complete their transaction.
4. What are the fees for transfers?The standard fee starts at THB 111. However, if you send money with an amount transfer THB 3,000 up, the fee charge is only THB 99. Valid until end of 2023.
5. Is there any deduction from the receiver's side?There is no deduction on the receiver's side. The beneficiary gets the full amount the Sender has transferred.
7. How can I transfer to Wing account using the SmsartSwift App?You can perform transactions to Cambodia via the App by following this guideline: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmHJ1lXfZ08
8. How do I register for a SmartSwift account app?
For registration via mobile phone, the required documents as mentions below:
- A Thai ID card as a primary document, as well as a passport and driver's license, House registration Document, or Government ID card as a secondary document and their signature.
- Expats in Thailand need a passport as their primary document, a visa, work permits, a driver's License, House registration Documents, and a pink card (Non Thai Card) or any other government-issued ID documents as their secondary and signature documents.
For registration at the branch, the customer would need:
- For Thai citizens: A Thai ID card as the primary document and their signatures
- For Foreigners: valid passports, current valid visas, and signatures