Wing Bank understands that sometimes you may experience financial challenges that need a quick resolution. That's why Wing Bank provides a quick and easy loan solution for civil servants who pay their salaries through Wing Bank. Wing Bank is here to offer you a helping hand through our Wing Digital Loan, you can get the funds to cover unexpected expenses, Solve the need for money, or make a large purchase. With Wing Digital Loan, you can get up to $10,000 or 40,000,000 riels with a loan term of up to 24 months, and there are no documents required.
- A loan amount of up to 500% of your monthly salary or up to $10,000 or 40,000,000 Riel.
- No collateral or guarantor required.
- Fast and convenient application process.
- Competitive interest rates.
- No processing fees.
How to get a loan?
- Log in to your Wing Bank app.
- Click on the "Loan" icon on the home screen.
- Enter the loan amount and repayment period.
- Click continue.
- Review and confirm your loan details.
- Read and agree to the loan terms and conditions.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) and enter your 4-digit PIN code.
- Click "Submit" to complete your loan application.
Be at least 18-year-old
Must be the civil servant who pays his salary through Wing Bank
have a valid Wing Bank account
500% of monthly salary or up to USD 10,000
automatic deduction from the Wing Bank account or physical pay at Wing locations
Every next salary day or second salary day
1. What is Wing Digital Loan?
Wing Digital Loan is a short-term loan that can be used for a variety of purposes, such as covering unexpected expenses or making a large purchase. Wing Digital Loans are available to the civil servant who proceed payroll through Wing bank and offer competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms.
2. How much can I borrow?
The amount you can borrow depends on your credit score and repayment ability. However, you can get up to $10,000 with a loan term of up to 24 months.
3. What are the interest rates and fees?
Wing Digital Loans have competitive interest rates and fees. The exact interest rate and fees will depend on your credit score and repayment ability.
4. What are the repayment terms?
Wing Digital Loans have flexible repayment terms. You can choose to repay the loan over a period of 1 to 24 months.
5. How do I apply for a Wing Digital Loan?
You can apply on the Wing Bank app.
6. What happens if I fail to repay the loan on time?
If you fail to repay the loan on time, you will be charged a penalty fee. Failure to repay the loan may also affect your credit score and make it difficult for you to obtain credit in the future.
7. What if I have other questions?
If you have any further queries regarding Wing Digital Loans, please contact our care center via 023 888 489 or direct chat with our official Wing Bank Facebook page with the blue tick.