Need money urgently but hesitant to break your term deposit? Look no further! Wing Bank has introduced the Wing Digital Loan Against Term Deposit option, allowing you to access funds while keeping your term deposit. You can request a loan up to 95% of the TD amount or up to USD 50,000. Discover the benefits of this innovative solution:
- A loan amount of up to 95% of your term deposit or up to $50,000.
- No documents required.
- Instant approval and immediate disbursement.
- Fast and convenient application process.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Keep the TD untouched.
How to get a loan?
- Log in to your Wing Bank app.
- Click on the "Loan" icon on the home screen.
- Enter the Term Deposit account and loan amount.
- Click continue.
- Review and confirm your loan details.
- Read the loan terms and conditions, then click agree.
- Fill in the one-time password sent to your phone number, then enter your 4-digit PIN code.
|Up to 95% of the current active Term Deposit account or up to $50,000.
|Based on the term deposit maturity date.
|Based on the annual term deposit rate plus 2%.
|Automatic deduction from the Wing Bank account or physical payment at Wing locations.
1. What is a Wing Digital Loan Against Term Deposit, and what are the benefits?A Wing Digital Loan Against Term Deposit is designed for Wing Bank customers who hold a Term deposit account. Customers can apply for the loan if they need urgent funds without closing the Term deposit account before maturity. The advantages of this loan include:
Instant loans that can help customers solve their financial problems urgently.
A reasonable interest rate.
Early repayment at any time without penalties.
2. How do I apply for a loan?You can apply for a loan using the Wing Bank app or by visiting any Wing Bank branch or Wing agent near your workplace.
3. What is the loan tenure?The tenure of the loan is from the time of request until the maturity of the customers' term deposit. However, customers can also pay off the loan before the maturity date.
4. What is the interest rate of this loan?Wing Digital Loans have flexible repayment terms. The interest rate for this loan corresponds to the annual interest rate for customers' Term deposits plus 2%.
5. Does this loan require CBC checking or not?In adherence to regulatory requirements, the bank conducts a credit history check when customers apply for this loan.
6. In what currencies can I apply for a loan?You can apply for a loan in KHR or USD, depending on your term deposit account.
7. What is the maximum amount that can be loaned?The loan size can be up to 95% of the Term deposit account or up to $50,000.
8. Does it have an upfront fee or processing fee?There is a processing fee of 0.5% of the loan amount.
9. How long will it take to receive the loan?You will receive a notification immediately after the loan application is completed. If the loan is approved, customers will receive the loan amount immediately into their Wing Account.
10. Is there any penalty if I pay the loan late?You will be charged a late payment penalty of 2.25% per month of the unpaid principal based on the actual number of days late (within 4 days of late payment, customers will not be charged a late payment penalty).
11. What should I do if I successfully applied for a loan but did not receive funds in my Wing bank account?In this case, you can contact customer service to check the status of the loan request and the transaction history. Wing will investigate and contact the customer within 24 hours.
12. What is the repayment date?The loan repayment schedule is available to customers via the Wing Bank App.
13. How do I repay the loan?On the due date, the system will automatically deduct the monthly payment from your Wing account. You can also view your monthly payment schedule by going to "Loan" => "Active Loan" on Wing Bank.
14. How can I pay off the loan?You can pay off your loans by going to Loan => Active Loan => Pay off loan on the Wing Bank App.
15. Will I be charged a penalty for paying off my loans early?There are no early payoff penalties.
16. Can I apply for more than one loan using the same term deposit as collateral if the maximum limit is not reached?No, a single term deposit account can only be used for one loan account.
17. What happens if I don't pay back the loan by the due date?If you do not pay back the loan by the due date, the system will debit your account 30 days later.
18. Can I partially pay back the loan?There is no provision for partial payment.
19. What if my term deposit is a joint account? Is it possible for me to apply for the loan?Unfortunately, you can't. A Loan Against Term Deposit is only available for a single term deposit account.
20. Can I increase my loan amount before the maturity date?Unfortunately, you can't. In any case, you can immediately pay off the existing loan account and reapply for a new loan account.